Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Reel to Reel tape - The Rolling Stones – Big Hits

The Rolling Stones – Big Hits (High Tide And Green Grass)

The box is in good solid condition but the bottom left corner is split, and there is some writing on the back (see photo). I have not tested the tape (I have no reel to reel player) and I am selling it as-is. Please feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions. You can buy it at my Bonanza Booth

Rolling Stones, The – Big Hits (High Tide And Green Grass)
Label: London Records – LPX 70110
Format: Reel-To-Reel, 3 ¾ ips, Compilation, 4 Track Stereo
Country: US
Released: 1966

1 (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction 3:45
2 The Last Time 3:35
3 As Tears Go By 2:45
4 Time Is On My Side 2:50
5 It's All Over Now 3:20
6 Tell Me 3:47
1 19th Nervous Breakdown 3:50
2 Heart Of Stone 2:49
3 Get Off My Cloud 2:52
4 Not Fade Away 1:48
5 Good Times, Bad Times 2:28
6 Play With Fire

Credits: Artwork By – Andrew Loog Oldham
Photography – Gered Mankowitz, Guy Webster
Producer – Andrew Loog Oldham
Notes: Recorded in London, Chicago and Hollywood. This is an electronic re-processing to permit reproduction of a performance originally recorded monaurally.

Rolling Stones (YouTube)

No comments:

Post a Comment